Photo 3 Coronavirus Cases In Malaysia Include 2-Year-Old Boy | New intended for Coronavirus Kl
Article Related to Coronavirus Kl :
Corona virus – coronavirus kl
Corona virus or severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the respiratory Gadget This illness caused by a viral infection is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause meting out of the respiratory Gadget acute pneumonia, until death.
Extreme acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to A whole lot This virus can have an affect on Any individual whether Children Youngsters adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus illness is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other areas in China and to a number of countries, inclusive of Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the breathing Device In many cases, this virus only the explanation why mild breathing infections, such as flu. But it surely this virus can also cause serious respiration infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus contamination or COVID-19 can cause victims to knowledge flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of severe breathing infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
But it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate individual is inflamed with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Onerous to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after convey to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Directly see a health practitioner if you expertise symptoms of a Corona virus irritation (COVID-19) as brought up above, notably if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an neighborhood that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a sufferer of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t experience any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a characteristic to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Feature please click the photos below.
Reasons of Corona Virus
Corona virus contamination or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory System In most cases, coronaviruses only cause mild to moderate respiratory infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause serious breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Humans Nonetheless it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing patients of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an item affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Shut contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Any person but the effect will be more bad or even deadly if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune procedures are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the health professional will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The health professional will also ask if the patient is vacationing to an vicinity that has a case of Corona virus an infection before symptoms appear.
To verify the diagnosis of COVID-19, the surgeon will carry out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to verify sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to famous infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 can not be Dealt with but there are some steps that docs can take to lower symptoms and hinder the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo treatment and caratina at the targeted hospital
• Provide a fever and ache reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to drink a lot of water to maintain body fluid levels
Issues of Corona Virus
In extreme cases, Corona virus irritation can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary infection in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Until eventually now, there is no vaccine to hinder Corona virus contamination or COVID-19. In this case the best preventive way is to avoid the factors that can cause you to be contaminated with this virus, namely:
• Avoid vacationing to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the circulation in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nostril before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, primarily wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat until it is definitely cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nostril with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being shut to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep clean objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are numerous steps you can take to forestall the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Consult a health practitioner only if you knowledge symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and hinder others from travelling or touring you until you are absolutely healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and ingesting utensils, toiletries, and sleeping device with others.
• Wear a masks and gloves when in a public place or with particular person else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nostril when coughing or sneezing, then instantly throw the tissue in the trash.