Image Coronavirus Map: Tracking The Global Outbreak – The New York within Coronavirus China Update
Article Related to Coronavirus China Update :
Corona virus – coronavirus china update
Corona virus or severe acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the respiration Equipment This sickness caused by a viral illness is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause shelling out of the breathing System acute pneumonia, unless death.
Serious acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Persons This virus can affect Anyone whether Small children Toddlers adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus infection is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other areas in China and to quite a few countries, such as Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiratory Device In many cases, this virus only factors mild respiration infections, such as flu. However this virus can also cause serious breathing infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 can cause sufferers to knowledgeable flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nostril cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of serious respiration infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
But it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate person is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Exhausting to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after publicity to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Rapidly see a medical professional if you knowledgeable symptoms of a Corona virus irritation (COVID-19) as brought up above, specially if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an neighborhood that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a victim of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t experience any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a characteristic to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Feature please click the photograph below.
Factors of Corona Virus
Corona virus an infection or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory Device In most cases, coronaviruses only cause mild to moderate breathing infections, such as flu. However this virus can also cause serious respiratory infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Humans However it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing sufferers of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nostril without washing hands first after touching an item affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Shut contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Any person but the effect will be more horrific or even fatal if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune programs are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the medical professional will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The doctor will also ask if the patient is vacationing to an vicinity that has a case of Corona virus contamination before symptoms appear.
To be sure the analysis of COVID-19, the health professional will carry out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to examine sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to realize infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus illness or COVID-19 can not be Taken care of but there are some steps that medical professionals can take to shrink symptoms and stop the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo remedy and caratina at the special hospital
• Provide a fever and soreness reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Sufferers condition
• Encourage sufferers of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage sufferers of COVID-19 to drink plenty of water to maintain body fluid levels
Headaches of Corona Virus
In severe cases, Corona virus irritation can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary inflammation in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Except now, there is no vaccine to hinder Corona virus infection or COVID-19. For that reason the best preventive way is to avoid the factors that can cause you to be infected with this virus, namely:
• Avoid vacationing to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a masks when on the circulate in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nostril before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, mainly wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat till it is soak up cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep clean objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are plenty of steps you can take to hinder the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek advice from a surgeon only if you knowledge symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and avoid others from journeying or vacationing you until you are totally healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and dropping out utensils, toiletries, and sleeping device with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with someone else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then quickly throw the tissue in the trash.