Portrait How Doctors Are Treating Patients With Coronavirus Disease within Corona Treatment Cure
Article Related to Corona Treatment Cure :
Corona virus – corona treatment cure
Corona virus or severe acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the respiratory Equipment This disease caused by a viral infection is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause issues of the breathing Equipment acute pneumonia, until eventually death.
Severe acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Men and women This virus can affect Some thing whether Babies Awl adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus irritation is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other regions in China and to plenty of countries, inclusive of Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiration Gadget In many cases, this virus only factors mild breathing infections, such as flu. Nevertheless it this virus can also cause severe respiratory infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus infection or COVID-19 can cause patients to knowledge flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of severe respiratory infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
Nonetheless it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate someone is contaminated with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Complex to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Without delay see a health professional if you knowledgeable symptoms of a Corona virus irritation (COVID-19) as said above, chiefly if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an place that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a victim of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t experience any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a characteristic to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Characteristic please click the photos below.
Explanations of Corona Virus
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiration Gadget In most cases, coronaviruses only cause gentle to moderate breathing infections, such as flu. Nonetheless it this virus can also cause extreme breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Individuals But it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing victims of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an item affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Shut contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Anyone but the effect will be more bad or even deadly if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune systems are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is infected with the Corona virus, the healthcare professional will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The medical professional will also ask if the patient is traveling to an place that has a case of Corona virus inflammation before symptoms appear.
To determine the prognosis of COVID-19, the medical professional will carry out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood pattern test
• Throat swab test to check sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to learning infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus infection or COVID-19 can not be Taken care of but there are some steps that medical doctors can take to cut back symptoms and hinder the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo treatment and caratina at the exact hospital
• Provide a fever and pain reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to drink a lot of water to maintain body fluid levels
Complications of Corona Virus
In serious cases, Corona virus inflammation can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary illness in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiration distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Until eventually now, there is no vaccine to avert Corona virus irritation or COVID-19. Consequently the best preventive way is to avoid the factors that can cause you to be inflamed with this virus, namely:
• Avoid visiting to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the movement in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nose before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, primarily wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat till it is completely cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep clean objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are various steps you can take to avert the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek the advice of a health care professional only if you knowledgeable symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and avert others from journeying or touring you until you are totally healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and ingesting utensils, toiletries, and sleeping tools with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with someone else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then straight away throw the tissue in the trash.