Picture About Corona Regional Medical Center | Corona Regional intended for Corona Regional Hospital
Article Related to Corona Regional Hospital :
Corona virus – corona regional hospital
Corona virus or extreme acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that assaults the breathing Gadget This affliction caused by a viral an infection is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause disorders of the respiratory Gadget acute pneumonia, until eventually death.
Severe acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Men and women This virus can affect Any one whether Newborn Babies adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus illness is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other areas in China and to various countries, inclusive of Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiratory Gadget In many cases, this virus only explanations easy respiratory infections, such as flu. Nonetheless it this virus can also cause extreme respiratory infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus an infection or COVID-19 can cause sufferers to expertise flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of extreme respiratory infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
Nonetheless it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate person is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Hard to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after publicity to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Right away see a medical doctor if you experience symptoms of a Corona virus illness (COVID-19) as outlined above, specifically if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an neighborhood that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a victim of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t knowledgeable any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a characteristic to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Function please click the photograph below.
Factors of Corona Virus
Corona virus infection or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the breathing System In most cases, coronaviruses only cause easy to moderate respiration infections, such as flu. However this virus can also cause extreme breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to A whole lot Nonetheless it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing victims of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Close contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Any one but the effect will be more harmful or even fatal if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune procedures are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the medical doctor will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The general practitioner will also ask if the patient is journeying to an vicinity that has a case of Corona virus an infection before symptoms appear.
To confirm the prognosis of COVID-19, the doctor will carry out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood pattern test
• Throat swab test to ponder sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to notice infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus contamination or COVID-19 can not be Handled but there are some steps that medical doctors can take to reduce symptoms and avert the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo medicine and caratina at the specifically hospital
• Provide a fever and ache reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to drink a good deal of water to maintain body fluid levels
Problems of Corona Virus
In severe cases, Corona virus infection can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary contamination in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute breathing distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Unless now, there is no vaccine to forestall Corona virus illness or COVID-19. As a consequence the best preventive way is to avoid the info that can cause you to be contaminated with this virus, namely:
• Avoid traveling to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a masks when on the move in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nose before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, peculiarly wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat until eventually it is soak up cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being shut to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are quite a few steps you can take to avert the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek advice from a medical professional only if you experience symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and stop others from traveling or travelling you until eventually you are fully healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and drinking utensils, toiletries, and sleeping gear with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with particular person else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then rapidly throw the tissue in the trash.