Pict File:30-Jan-2020-Sperad-Of-Corona-In-China-768X601 with Corona Open China Location
Article Related to Corona Open China Location :
Corona virus – corona open china location
Corona virus or severe acute respiration syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the respiration Gadget This illness caused by a viral inflammation is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause meting out of the breathing System acute pneumonia, until eventually death.
Serious acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Individuals This virus can have an affect on Anybody whether Infants Awl adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus illness is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other areas in China and to a number of countries, adding Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the breathing Gadget In many cases, this virus only causes light respiration infections, such as flu. But it this virus can also cause severe respiration infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus irritation or COVID-19 can cause sufferers to knowledgeable flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of extreme respiratory infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
But it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate person is contaminated with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Troublesome to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after publicity to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Quickly see a health professional if you experience symptoms of a Corona virus illness (COVID-19) as pointed out above, primarily if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an vicinity that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a sufferer of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t knowledgeable any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a characteristic to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Characteristic please click the photograph below.
Causes of Corona Virus
Corona virus irritation or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiration System In most cases, coronaviruses only cause easy to moderate respiratory infections, such as flu. Nonetheless it this virus can also cause serious respiratory infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Persons Nevertheless it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing sufferers of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Close contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Someone but the effect will be more unhealthy or even fatal if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune procedures are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is infected with the Corona virus, the physician will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The medical doctor will also ask if the patient is visiting to an space that has a case of Corona virus contamination before symptoms appear.
To determine the analysis of COVID-19, the medical doctor will carry out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to think about sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to discover infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus illness or COVID-19 can not be Handled but there are some steps that medical doctors can take to become independent from symptoms and prevent the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo medication and caratina at the specially hospital
• Provide a fever and pain reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage sufferers of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to drink plenty of water to maintain body fluid levels
Headaches of Corona Virus
In extreme cases, Corona virus an infection can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary an infection in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiration distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Until now, there is no vaccine to stop Corona virus contamination or COVID-19. Subsequently the best preventive way is to avoid the factors that can cause you to be contaminated with this virus, namely:
• Avoid visiting to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the circulation in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nose before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, specifically wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat till it is totally cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being shut to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep clean objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are numerous steps you can take to hinder the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek advice from a healthcare professional only if you expertise symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and hinder others from journeying or visiting you till you are soak up healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and consuming utensils, toiletries, and sleeping equipment with others.
• Wear a masks and gloves when in a public place or with person else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nostril when coughing or sneezing, then without delay throw the tissue in the trash.