Visualize Bangkok Slum Residents Prepare For Worst As Virus Grips within Coronavirus News Thailand
Article Related to Coronavirus News Thailand :
Corona virus – coronavirus news thailand
Corona virus or serious acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the respiration Gadget This illness caused by a viral illness is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause shelling out of the breathing System acute pneumonia, until death.
Extreme acute respiration syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Folks This virus can have an affect on Any person whether Children Children adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus infection is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other areas in China and to lots of countries, consisting of Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiratory Equipment In many cases, this virus only factors gentle respiration infections, such as flu. Nevertheless it this virus can also cause serious breathing infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus contamination or COVID-19 can cause patients to knowledge flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of serious breathing infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
However in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate person is contaminated with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Hard to breathe
According to Research symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Immediately see a medical doctor if you expertise symptoms of a Corona virus inflammation (COVID-19) as cited above, above all if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an place that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a victim of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t experience any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a function to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Function please click the photograph below.
Causes of Corona Virus
Corona virus an infection or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the breathing Gadget In most cases, coronaviruses only cause easy to moderate respiration infections, such as flu. Nonetheless it this virus can also cause severe breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Folks Nonetheless it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing victims of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nostril without washing hands first after touching an item affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Close contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Any individual but the effect will be more horrific or even deadly if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune methods are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the general practitioner will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The medical doctor will also ask if the patient is journeying to an region that has a case of Corona virus contamination before symptoms appear.
To confirm the diagnosis of COVID-19, the health practitioner will carry out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood pattern test
• Throat swab test to ponder sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to detect infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 can not be Handled but there are some steps that medical doctors can take to shrink symptoms and avoid the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo remedy and caratina at the unique hospital
• Provide a fever and affliction reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Sufferers condition
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to drink a whole lot of water to maintain body fluid levels
Issues of Corona Virus
In serious cases, Corona virus irritation can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary contamination in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Unless now, there is no vaccine to forestall Corona virus infection or COVID-19. Subsequently the best preventive way is to avoid the components that can cause you to be contaminated with this virus, namely:
• Avoid traveling to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the flourishes in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nostril before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, peculiarly wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat until it is fully cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nostril with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep clean objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are lots of steps you can take to stop the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek the advice of a health care professional only if you knowledgeable symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and avoid others from travelling or traveling you except you are totally healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and falling by the wayside utensils, toiletries, and sleeping gadget with others.
• Wear a masks and gloves when in a public place or with individual else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nostril when coughing or sneezing, then immediately throw the tissue in the trash.