Image Stop It,&#039; Dutch Pm Tells Coronavirus Panic-Buying Shoppers for Coronavirus News Netherlands
Article Related to Coronavirus News Netherlands :
Corona virus – coronavirus news netherlands
Corona virus or severe acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that assaults the breathing Device This infirmity caused by a viral illness is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause issues of the respiration System acute pneumonia, until death.
Serious acute respiration syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Humans This virus can affect Anyone whether Newborn Little ones adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus inflammation is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other regions in China and to countless countries, including Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the breathing System In many cases, this virus only motives mild breathing infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause severe respiration infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus contamination or COVID-19 can cause patients to experience flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of extreme breathing infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
But it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate individual is inflamed with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Not easy to breathe
According to Research symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Quickly see a healthcare professional if you experience symptoms of a Corona virus inflammation (COVID-19) as stated above, mainly if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an area that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a sufferer of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t expertise any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a feature to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Feature please click the photograph below.
Causes of Corona Virus
Corona virus an infection or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the breathing Device In most cases, coronaviruses only cause easy to moderate respiration infections, such as flu. But it surely this virus can also cause extreme breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Humans Nonetheless it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing sufferers of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Shut contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Some thing but the effect will be more unhealthy or even fatal if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune methods are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is infected with the Corona virus, the general practitioner will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The health care professional will also ask if the patient is vacationing to an area that has a case of Corona virus infection before symptoms appear.
To guarantee the prognosis of COVID-19, the healthcare professional will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to give some thought to sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to realize infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus irritation or COVID-19 can not be Taken care of but there are some steps that doctors can take to separate from symptoms and avoid the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo medicine and caratina at the special hospital
• Provide a fever and suffering reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to drink an awful lot of water to maintain body fluid levels
Headaches of Corona Virus
In extreme cases, Corona virus an infection can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary inflammation in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute breathing distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Until now, there is no vaccine to prevent Corona virus contamination or COVID-19. As a result the best preventive way is to avoid the aspects that can cause you to be infected with this virus, namely:
• Avoid travelling to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the move in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nose before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, in particular wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat unless it is totally cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nostril with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are a great number of steps you can take to avoid the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Talk to a medical professional only if you expertise symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and forestall others from vacationing or touring you unless you are absolutely healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and dropping out utensils, toiletries, and sleeping system with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with someone else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then directly throw the tissue in the trash.