Visualize Coronavirus India Updates: Maharashtra Under Curfew with Coronavirus News Latest India
Article Related to Coronavirus News Latest India :
Corona virus – coronavirus news latest india
Corona virus or severe acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the breathing Equipment This disorder caused by a viral irritation is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause disorders of the respiration Device acute pneumonia, unless death.
Extreme acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Folks This virus can have an effect on Someone whether Infants Awl adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus infection is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other areas in China and to countless countries, consisting of Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiratory Device In many cases, this virus only explanations easy respiration infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause serious respiration infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 can cause patients to expertise flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of severe respiration infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
However it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate person is inflamed with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Troublesome to breathe
According to Research symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Right now see a general practitioner if you knowledge symptoms of a Corona virus illness (COVID-19) as pointed out above, especially if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an enviornment that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a sufferer of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t knowledgeable any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a function to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Function please click the picture below.
Factors of Corona Virus
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the breathing Device In most cases, coronaviruses only cause gentle to moderate breathing infections, such as flu. However this virus can also cause serious respiratory infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Men and women Nonetheless it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing sufferers of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Shut contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Anyone but the effect will be more horrific or even fatal if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune procedures are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the physician will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The health professional will also ask if the patient is touring to an place that has a case of Corona virus infection before symptoms appear.
To verify the prognosis of COVID-19, the health practitioner will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood pattern test
• Throat swab test to check sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to become aware of infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus illness or COVID-19 can not be Dealt with but there are some steps that doctors can take to shrink symptoms and avoid the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo treatment and caratina at the designated hospital
• Provide a fever and soreness reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to drink a lot of water to maintain body fluid levels
Problems of Corona Virus
In serious cases, Corona virus infection can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary illness in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiration distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Until now, there is no vaccine to avert Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19. For that reason the best preventive way is to avoid the components that can cause you to be inflamed with this virus, namely:
• Avoid visiting to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the thrives in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nostril before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, exceptionally wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat unless it is definitely cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nostril with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being shut to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are a great number of steps you can take to forestall the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek advice from a health care provider only if you expertise symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and stop others from traveling or vacationing you except you are absolutely healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and drinking utensils, toiletries, and sleeping device with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with particular person else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then instantly throw the tissue in the trash.