Photo Bombay Archdiocese Urges Self-Curfew On Sunday Against pertaining to Coronavirus Mumbai
Article Related to Coronavirus Mumbai :
Corona virus – coronavirus mumbai
Corona virus or extreme acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the respiratory Device This infirmity caused by a viral irritation is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause issues of the breathing Device acute pneumonia, unless death.
Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Persons This virus can affect Some thing whether Toddlers Axe adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus irritation is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other regions in China and to a large number of countries, such as Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiratory Gadget In many cases, this virus only the explanation why light breathing infections, such as flu. Nonetheless it this virus can also cause severe respiratory infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus irritation or COVID-19 can cause patients to knowledgeable flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of extreme respiratory infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
However in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate particular person is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Problematic to breathe
According to Research symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after convey to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Right now see a health care professional if you knowledge symptoms of a Corona virus inflammation (COVID-19) as brought up above, peculiarly if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an place that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a victim of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t knowledge any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a feature to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Feature please click the photo below.
Reasons of Corona Virus
Corona virus an infection or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory System In most cases, coronaviruses only cause easy to moderate respiration infections, such as flu. Nevertheless it this virus can also cause severe respiratory infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Individuals But it surely it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing sufferers of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Shut contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Any one but the effect will be more bad or even fatal if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune techniques are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is infected with the Corona virus, the health practitioner will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The health practitioner will also ask if the patient is visiting to an place that has a case of Corona virus an infection before symptoms appear.
To make certain the prognosis of COVID-19, the medical doctor will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to reflect on sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to detect infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus contamination or COVID-19 can not be Dealt with but there are some steps that docs can take to cut back symptoms and stop the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo medicine and caratina at the unique hospital
• Provide a fever and agony reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to drink tons of water to maintain body fluid levels
Issues of Corona Virus
In severe cases, Corona virus an infection can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary infection in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute breathing distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Until now, there is no vaccine to hinder Corona virus infection or COVID-19. Accordingly the best preventive way is to avoid the info that can cause you to be inflamed with this virus, namely:
• Avoid vacationing to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a masks when on the move in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nose before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, mainly wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat till it is definitely cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nostril with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being shut to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are lots of steps you can take to forestall the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Consult a physician only if you knowledge symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and avert others from journeying or touring you till you are completely healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and consuming utensils, toiletries, and sleeping equipment with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with individual else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nostril when coughing or sneezing, then promptly throw the tissue in the trash.