Illustrate South Korea&#039;s Coronavirus Lessons: Quick, Easy Tests throughout Coronavirus Korea
Article Related to Coronavirus Korea :
Corona virus – coronavirus korea
Corona virus or extreme acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that assaults the respiratory System This infirmity caused by a viral illness is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause meting out of the breathing Gadget acute pneumonia, except death.
Extreme acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Human beings This virus can affect Anybody whether Infants Awl adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus contamination is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other areas in China and to plenty of countries, adding Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the breathing System In many cases, this virus only reasons easy breathing infections, such as flu. Nonetheless it this virus can also cause severe respiratory infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus contamination or COVID-19 can cause sufferers to experience flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nostril cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of severe respiration infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
However in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate someone is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Onerous to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after publicity to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
At once see a health practitioner if you expertise symptoms of a Corona virus infection (COVID-19) as pointed out above, above all if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an location that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a sufferer of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t knowledgeable any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a function to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Function please click the graphic below.
Causes of Corona Virus
Corona virus an infection or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the breathing Equipment In most cases, coronaviruses only cause gentle to moderate breathing infections, such as flu. Nevertheless it this virus can also cause extreme breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Men and women However it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing victims of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an item affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Close contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Someone but the effect will be more bad or even deadly if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune structures are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the doctor will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The general practitioner will also ask if the patient is traveling to an neighborhood that has a case of Corona virus irritation before symptoms appear.
To confirm the prognosis of COVID-19, the general practitioner will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to think about sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to hit upon infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 can not be Dealt with but there are some steps that doctors can take to in the reduction of symptoms and avoid the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo medicine and caratina at the particular hospital
• Provide a fever and anguish reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage sufferers of COVID-19 to drink lots of water to maintain body fluid levels
Problems of Corona Virus
In extreme cases, Corona virus inflammation can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary infection in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Till now, there is no vaccine to forestall Corona virus contamination or COVID-19. For that reason the best preventive way is to avoid the elements that can cause you to be contaminated with this virus, namely:
• Avoid touring to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the movement in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nostril before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, principally wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat unless it is soak up cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep clean objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are a number of steps you can take to forestall the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek the advice of a general practitioner only if you knowledgeable symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and forestall others from vacationing or vacationing you until eventually you are totally healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and consuming utensils, toiletries, and sleeping tools with others.
• Wear a masks and gloves when in a public place or with someone else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then straight away throw the tissue in the trash.