Pict Is A Vaccine For The Coronavirus Coming? Inovio Says It Has intended for Coronavirus Cure San Diego
Article Related to Coronavirus Cure San Diego :
Corona virus – coronavirus cure san diego
Corona virus or serious acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the breathing Equipment This illness caused by a viral infection is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause meting out of the respiration System acute pneumonia, until death.
Serious acute respiration syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to A whole bunch This virus can have effects on Anybody whether Toddlers Children adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus an infection is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other regions in China and to numerous countries, which include Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiratory System In many cases, this virus only explanations easy respiratory infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause extreme breathing infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus irritation or COVID-19 can cause patients to expertise flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nostril cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of serious respiratory infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
However in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate person is inflamed with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Troublesome to breathe
According to Research symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Right away see a healthcare professional if you knowledgeable symptoms of a Corona virus inflammation (COVID-19) as mentioned above, peculiarly if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an region that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a victim of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t expertise any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a feature to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Feature please click the picture below.
Factors of Corona Virus
Corona virus infection or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the breathing System In most cases, coronaviruses only cause easy to moderate respiration infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause serious respiratory infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to A whole lot But it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing sufferers of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nostril without washing hands first after touching an item affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Close contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Every other but the effect will be more risky or even fatal if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune systems are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is contaminated with the Corona virus, the general practitioner will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The medical professional will also ask if the patient is journeying to an place that has a case of Corona virus irritation before symptoms appear.
To be certain the analysis of COVID-19, the general practitioner will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to look at various sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to stumble on infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus an infection or COVID-19 can not be Handled but there are some steps that medical doctors can take to in the reduction of symptoms and avoid the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo remedy and caratina at the unique hospital
• Provide a fever and suffering reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Sufferers condition
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to drink plenty of water to maintain body fluid levels
Problems of Corona Virus
In serious cases, Corona virus infection can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary inflammation in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiration distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Unless now, there is no vaccine to avoid Corona virus infection or COVID-19. For that reason the best preventive way is to avoid the factors that can cause you to be contaminated with this virus, namely:
• Avoid touring to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the movement in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nose before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, notably wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat until eventually it is completely cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nostril with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are lots of steps you can take to avert the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Check with a general practitioner only if you knowledgeable symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and avoid others from journeying or vacationing you except you are fully healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and drinking utensils, toiletries, and sleeping equipment with others.
• Wear a masks and gloves when in a public place or with person else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then at once throw the tissue in the trash.