Illustration California Confirms 2 Cases Of Coronavirus In L.a., Orange within Coronavirus Cure California
Article Related to Coronavirus Cure California :
Corona virus – coronavirus cure california
Corona virus or extreme acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the respiratory Gadget This disorder caused by a viral an infection is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause problems of the respiration System acute pneumonia, except death.
Severe acute respiration syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to A whole bunch This virus can have an effect on Any individual whether Small children Toddlers adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus irritation is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other areas in China and to countless countries, adding Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the breathing Equipment In many cases, this virus only the explanation why gentle breathing infections, such as flu. But it this virus can also cause extreme respiration infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus infection or COVID-19 can cause victims to expertise flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nostril cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of severe respiration infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
However it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate someone is contaminated with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Problematic to breathe
According to Research symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after convey to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
At once see a medical doctor if you experience symptoms of a Corona virus infection (COVID-19) as cited above, specifically if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an enviornment that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a victim of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t knowledgeable any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a function to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Feature please click the picture below.
The explanation why of Corona Virus
Corona virus infection or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory Device In most cases, coronaviruses only cause easy to moderate breathing infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause extreme breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Human beings Nevertheless it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing patients of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Close contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Anybody but the effect will be more bad or even fatal if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune methods are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the healthcare professional will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The health professional will also ask if the patient is vacationing to an vicinity that has a case of Corona virus an infection before symptoms appear.
To make certain the diagnosis of COVID-19, the physician will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to give some thought to sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to realize infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus irritation or COVID-19 can not be Taken care of but there are some steps that doctors can take to reduce symptoms and stop the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo treatment and caratina at the special hospital
• Provide a fever and anguish reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to drink a great deal of water to maintain body fluid levels
Headaches of Corona Virus
In extreme cases, Corona virus illness can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary contamination in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiratory distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Till now, there is no vaccine to prevent Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19. In this case the best preventive way is to avoid the info that can cause you to be contaminated with this virus, namely:
• Avoid travelling to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a masks when on the flow in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nose before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, notably wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat except it is totally cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are loads of steps you can take to prevent the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek the advice of a physician only if you knowledgeable symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and prevent others from visiting or journeying you till you are definitely healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and ingesting utensils, toiletries, and sleeping device with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with individual else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then promptly throw the tissue in the trash.