Image Aafp President: Prepare Your Office For Novel Coronavirus regarding Coronavirus 2019
Article Related to Coronavirus 2019 :
Corona virus – coronavirus 2019
Corona virus or serious acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the respiratory Device This affliction caused by a viral illness is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause shelling out of the respiratory Equipment acute pneumonia, until eventually death.
Serious acute respiration syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to A whole bunch This virus can have an effect on Any one whether Little ones Axe adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus illness is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other regions in China and to various countries, inclusive of Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiration Device In many cases, this virus only the explanation why light respiratory infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause serious respiratory infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus contamination or COVID-19 can cause patients to knowledgeable flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of severe respiration infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
But it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate individual is contaminated with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Complicated to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Straight away see a surgeon if you knowledge symptoms of a Corona virus illness (COVID-19) as brought up above, certainly if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an region that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a sufferer of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t knowledgeable any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a feature to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Feature please click the photos below.
Reasons of Corona Virus
Corona virus irritation or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory Equipment In most cases, coronaviruses only cause light to moderate breathing infections, such as flu. But it this virus can also cause serious breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to People But it surely it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing patients of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Shut contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Any individual but the effect will be more hazardous or even deadly if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune methods are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the medical doctor will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The medical doctor will also ask if the patient is travelling to an vicinity that has a case of Corona virus an infection before symptoms appear.
To verify the diagnosis of COVID-19, the health practitioner will carry out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to ponder sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to stumble on infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 can not be Taken care of but there are some steps that docs can take to decrease symptoms and forestall the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo medicine and caratina at the unique hospital
• Provide a fever and affliction reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Sufferers condition
• Encourage victims of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to drink tons of water to maintain body fluid levels
Issues of Corona Virus
In serious cases, Corona virus irritation can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary irritation in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute breathing distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Until eventually now, there is no vaccine to avoid Corona virus infection or COVID-19. Due to this fact the best preventive way is to avoid the elements that can cause you to be contaminated with this virus, namely:
• Avoid travelling to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a masks when on the move in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nostril before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, primarily wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat till it is totally cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being shut to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are numerous steps you can take to forestall the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek the advice of a medical doctor only if you experience symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and prevent others from visiting or touring you unless you are definitely healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and drinking utensils, toiletries, and sleeping equipment with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with individual else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nostril when coughing or sneezing, then directly throw the tissue in the trash.