Image Coronavirus Symptoms, Tips, Prevention Amid Covid-19 with Coronavirus 19 Symptoms
Article Related to Coronavirus 19 Symptoms :
Corona virus – coronavirus 19 symptoms
Corona virus or severe acute respiration syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that assaults the respiration Equipment This infirmity caused by a viral infection is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause shelling out of the breathing Device acute pneumonia, till death.
Extreme acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Folks This virus can impact Any individual whether Newborn Kids adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus inflammation is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other regions in China and to a great number of countries, consisting of Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiration Equipment In many cases, this virus only reasons easy respiratory infections, such as flu. But it surely this virus can also cause serious respiratory infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus irritation or COVID-19 can cause victims to expertise flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of extreme respiration infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
However it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate someone is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Complex to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after publicity to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
At once see a health care provider if you knowledgeable symptoms of a Corona virus infection (COVID-19) as mentioned above, certainly if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an area that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a victim of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t experience any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a function to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Characteristic please click the photograph below.
The explanation why of Corona Virus
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory System In most cases, coronaviruses only cause mild to moderate breathing infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause extreme respiration infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Severe Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Men and women However it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing victims of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Close contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Someone but the effect will be more hazardous or even deadly if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune procedures are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is contaminated with the Corona virus, the health professional will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The healthcare professional will also ask if the patient is vacationing to an region that has a case of Corona virus infection before symptoms appear.
To make sure the diagnosis of COVID-19, the health care provider will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood pattern test
• Throat swab test to check sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to come across infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 can not be Treated but there are some steps that medical professionals can take to cut back symptoms and hinder the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo treatment and caratina at the particular hospital
• Provide a fever and affliction reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Sufferers condition
• Encourage sufferers of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage sufferers of COVID-19 to drink a lot of water to maintain body fluid levels
Headaches of Corona Virus
In severe cases, Corona virus infection can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary inflammation in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiration distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Until now, there is no vaccine to avert Corona virus infection or COVID-19. In this case the best preventive way is to avoid the components that can cause you to be infected with this virus, namely:
• Avoid journeying to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the flourishes in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nostril before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, in particular wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat until it is totally cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep clean objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are numerous steps you can take to prevent the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek the advice of a health care professional only if you knowledge symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and avert others from traveling or touring you unless you are totally healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and dropping out utensils, toiletries, and sleeping equipment with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with person else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then right away throw the tissue in the trash.