Image Coronavirus 101 | Arizona Poison And Drug Information Center inside Coronavirus 101
Article Related to Coronavirus 101 :
Corona virus – coronavirus 101
Corona virus or severe acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that assaults the breathing Device This disease caused by a viral contamination is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause meting out of the breathing Equipment acute pneumonia, until death.
Severe acute respiration syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to A whole lot This virus can impact Every other whether Toddlers Little ones adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus an infection is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other regions in China and to plenty of countries, consisting of Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the breathing Device In many cases, this virus only motives mild respiration infections, such as flu. But it this virus can also cause severe respiration infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus an infection or COVID-19 can cause victims to expertise flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of severe respiration infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
Nevertheless it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate person is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Troublesome to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after convey to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Rapidly see a health professional if you knowledge symptoms of a Corona virus contamination (COVID-19) as said above, mainly if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an area that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a victim of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t expertise any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a feature to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Feature please click the photograph below.
Explanations of Corona Virus
Corona virus infection or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory Gadget In most cases, coronaviruses only cause gentle to moderate breathing infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause extreme respiration infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to A whole lot However it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing victims of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nose without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Close contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Some thing but the effect will be more dangerous or even deadly if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune procedures are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is infected with the Corona virus, the medical professional will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The health care provider will also ask if the patient is visiting to an area that has a case of Corona virus contamination before symptoms appear.
To guarantee the diagnosis of COVID-19, the healthcare professional will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood sample test
• Throat swab test to look at various sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to locate infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus infection or COVID-19 can not be Handled but there are some steps that docs can take to reduce symptoms and hinder the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo medication and caratina at the specially hospital
• Provide a fever and suffering reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Sufferers condition
• Encourage sufferers of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to drink a great deal of water to maintain body fluid levels
Headaches of Corona Virus
In severe cases, Corona virus irritation can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary an infection in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute breathing distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Till now, there is no vaccine to stop Corona virus an infection or COVID-19. Hence the best preventive way is to avoid the eradicate that can cause you to be infected with this virus, namely:
• Avoid vacationing to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the move in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nostril before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, notably wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat till it is totally cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are quite a few steps you can take to hinder the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Check with a health care provider only if you experience symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and stop others from traveling or travelling you unless you are totally healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and consuming utensils, toiletries, and sleeping gear with others.
• Wear a masks and gloves when in a public place or with person else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nostril when coughing or sneezing, then at once throw the tissue in the trash.