Illustration More Than 80 Clinical Trials Launch To Test Coronavirus intended for Corona Treatment Found
Article Related to Corona Treatment Found :
Corona virus – corona treatment found
Corona virus or serious acute respiration syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that attacks the breathing System This affliction caused by a viral irritation is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause shelling out of the breathing Gadget acute pneumonia, except death.
Severe acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to Human beings This virus can have an effect on Someone whether Children Little ones adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus an infection is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other areas in China and to countless countries, which includes Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiratory Gadget In many cases, this virus only motives mild respiration infections, such as flu. However this virus can also cause severe breathing infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Breathing Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus illness or COVID-19 can cause sufferers to experience flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nostril cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of serious respiration infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
Nevertheless it in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate individual is inflamed with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Challenging to breathe
According to Analysis symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Straight away see a health practitioner if you experience symptoms of a Corona virus inflammation (COVID-19) as outlined above, above all if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an region that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a sufferer of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t knowledge any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a function to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Function please click the picture below.
Causes of Corona Virus
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory Equipment In most cases, coronaviruses only cause easy to moderate breathing infections, such as flu. However this virus can also cause severe breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Breathing Syndrome (MERS), and Extreme Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Men and women However it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing patients of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nostril without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Shut contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Someone but the effect will be more unsafe or even deadly if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune tactics are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the general practitioner will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The medical professional will also ask if the patient is journeying to an area that has a case of Corona virus illness before symptoms appear.
To confirm the prognosis of COVID-19, the physician will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood pattern test
• Throat swab test to think about sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to come across infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus contamination or COVID-19 can not be Treated but there are some steps that docs can take to minimize symptoms and avoid the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo remedy and caratina at the designated hospital
• Provide a fever and discomfort reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Sufferers condition
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage sufferers of COVID-19 to drink a great deal of water to maintain body fluid levels
Headaches of Corona Virus
In extreme cases, Corona virus an infection can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary contamination in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute respiration distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Till now, there is no vaccine to stop Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19. Thus the best preventive way is to avoid the aspects that can cause you to be inflamed with this virus, namely:
• Avoid travelling to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a mask when on the thrives in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nose before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, principally wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat until eventually it is definitely cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are countless steps you can take to hinder the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Seek the advice of a doctor only if you knowledgeable symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and forestall others from vacationing or visiting you except you are fully healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and dropping out utensils, toiletries, and sleeping gadget with others.
• Wear a masks and gloves when in a public place or with particular person else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, then directly throw the tissue in the trash.