Image করোনা ইফেক্ট, স্কিন ইফেক্ট with regard to Corona Effect Bangla
Article Related to Corona Effect Bangla :
Corona virus – corona effect bangla
Corona virus or extreme acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) is a virus that assaults the breathing Gadget This disorder caused by a viral an infection is called COVID-19. Corona virus can cause meting out of the respiration System acute pneumonia, until death.
Serious acute breathing syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2), better known as the Corona virus, is a new type of coronavirus that is transmitted to People This virus can have an effect on Any person whether Babies Children adults, the elderly, pregnant women, and nursing mothers.
This virus inflammation is called COVID-19 and was first discovered in the city of Wuhan, China, at the end of December 2019. This virus spread quickly and has spread to other regions in China and to a large number of countries, consisting of Indonesia.
Coronavirus is a collection of viruses that can infect the respiration Gadget In many cases, this virus only reasons easy respiratory infections, such as flu. But it surely this virus can also cause severe respiration infections, such as lung infections (pneumonia), Middle-East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
Symptoms of Corona Virus
Corona virus illness or COVID-19 can cause sufferers to knowledge flu symptoms, such as fever, runny Nose cough, sore throat, and headache; or symptoms of severe breathing infections, such as high fever, cough with phlegm and even bleeding, shortness of breath, and chest pain.
However in general there are 3 general symptoms that can indicate particular person is infected with the Corona virus, namely:
• Fever (body temperature above 38 degrees Celsius)
• Tough to breathe
According to Research symptoms of COVID-19 appear within 2 days to 2 weeks after exposure to the Corona virus.
When to see a doctor
Right now see a doctor if you knowledge symptoms of a Corona virus infection (COVID-19) as noted above, chiefly if symptoms appear 2 weeks after returning from an region that has a COVID-19 case or interacting with a sufferer of Corona virus infection.
If you might be exposed to the Corona virus but don’t knowledge any symptoms, you don’t need to go to the hospital to have a checkup, just stay at home for 14 days and limit contact with others.
Alodokter also has a feature to help you check the risk of contracting the Corona virus more easily. To use the Function please click the photos below.
Reasons of Corona Virus
Corona virus inflammation or COVID-19 is caused by coronavirus, which is a group of viruses that infect the respiratory Device In most cases, coronaviruses only cause gentle to moderate respiration infections, such as flu. However it this virus can also cause serious breathing infections, such as pneumonia, Middle-East Respiration Syndrome (MERS), and Serious Acute Respiration Syndrome (SARS).
It is suspected that the Corona virus was initially transmitted from animals to Persons However it it was later discovered that the Corona virus was also transmitted from human to human.
A person can get COVID-19 through a variety of ways, namely:
• Accidentally inhalation of saliva splashes from sneezing or coughing patients of COVID-19
• Hold the mouth or nostril without washing hands first after touching an object affected by saliva splashes of COVID-19 patients
• Shut contact with people with COVID-19, such as touching or shaking hands
Corona virus can infect Some thing but the effect will be more dangerous or even deadly if it occurs in elderly people, pregnant women, people who are sick, or people whose immune approaches are weak.
Corona Virus Diagnosis
To determine whether the patient is inflamed with the Corona virus, the surgeon will ask about the symptoms experienced by the patient. The health care provider will also ask if the patient is traveling to an space that has a case of Corona virus infection before symptoms appear.
To determine the analysis of COVID-19, the doctor will hold out the following follow-up examinations:
• Blood pattern test
• Throat swab test to examine sputum samples
• Chest radiograph to become aware of infiltrates or fluid in the lungs
Corona Virus Treatment
Corona virus an infection or COVID-19 can not be Dealt with but there are some steps that doctors can take to reduce symptoms and stop the spread of the virus, namely:
• Referring people with COVID-19 to undergo remedy and caratina at the special hospital
• Provide a fever and agony reliever that is safe and appropriate to the Patients condition
• Encourage sufferers of COVID-19 to get adequate rest
• Encourage patients of COVID-19 to drink lots of water to maintain body fluid levels
Headaches of Corona Virus
In serious cases, Corona virus illness can cause the following serious complications:
• Secondary illness in other organs
• Kidney failure
• Acute cardiac injury
• Acute breathing distress syndrome
Corona Virus Prevention
Until now, there is no vaccine to avert Corona virus illness or COVID-19. Thus the best preventive way is to avoid the aspects that can cause you to be contaminated with this virus, namely:
• Avoid visiting to public places that are crowded with visitors.
• Use a masks when on the prospers in public places or crowds.
• Routinely wash hands with cleaning soap and water or hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol after doing activities outside the home or in public places.
• Do not touch the eyes, mouth and nose before washing hands.
• Avoid contact with animals, exceptionally wild animals. In case of contact with animals, wash your hands afterwards.
• Cook the meat except it is totally cooked before consumption.
• Cover mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Avoid being close to people who are sick with a fever, cough, or runny nose.
• Keep fresh objects that are often touched and environmental clean.
For people suspected of being affected by COVID-19, there are numerous steps you can take to forestall the Corona virus from being transmitted to others, namely:
• Do not leave the house, except for treatment.
• Talk to a healthcare professional only if you experience symptoms or complaints.
• Try to stay apart from other people for a while. If it is not possible, use a bedroom and bathroom that is different from what others use.
• Forbid and forestall others from visiting or traveling you unless you are soak up healed.
• As much as possible do not meet with people who are sick.
• Avoid sharing the use of eating and dropping out utensils, toiletries, and sleeping device with others.
• Wear a mask and gloves when in a public place or with individual else.
• Use tissue to cover your mouth and nostril when coughing or sneezing, then at once throw the tissue in the trash.