* Early (zero) stage breast cancer is considered as a state in which the malignancy is localized in the breast tissue and no signs of circulation to the lymph nodes.
* Stage 1 breast cancer: tumor size less than two centimeters, metastases to other organs and tissues are not available.
* Stage 2A: tumor less than 2 cm in cross section, with the involvement of the lymph node or tumor from 2 to 5 cm, without involvement of axillary lymph nodes.
* Stage 2B: tumor more than 5 cm in cross section (the result of research axillary lymph nodes negative for cancer cells) or tumor from 2 to 5 cm in diameter with the involvement of axillary lymph nodes.
* Late (metastatic) stage of breast cancer occurs when cancer cells spread to the lymph nodes and other tissues.
* 3A stage is also called local spread of breast cancer. Tumor more than 5 cm with spread to axillary lymph nodes or tumor of any size with metastases in axillary lymph nodes, which are knitted to each other or with the surrounding tissues.
* Stage 3B: tumor of any size with metastases in the skin, chest wall, lymph nodes or internal mammary gland (located below the breast inside the chest).
* Stage 3C: tumor of any size with a more widespread metastases and involvement of more lymph nodes.
* Stage 4 breast cancer is defined as the presence of tumors (regardless of size), spread to parts of the body that are far removed from the chest (bones, lungs, liver, brain or distant lymph nodes).
TREATMENTS FOR BREAST CANCER
While you’ve breast cancer the handling you undergo will alter dependant on the stage and type of breast cancer that you’ve got. Your physician will decide this for you and aid you to decide the most beneficial treatment that’s usable to you. The treatment will as well alter for you depending upon your age and how healthy you’re at the time. Standard treatment is afforded to most individuals as in the past it’s established to be efficient for several breast cancer patients. Standard treatments have been recognized not to heal every patient and could have several side effects that continue with them. Sometimes clinical tests are preferred for patients for additional and more beneficial ways to deal their condition. These clinical tests are situated all over the country and address all the levels of breast cancer.
Certain treatments may demand you to have the cancer withdrew with some of the tissue that borders the cancer. And another treatments possibly to have portion of the breast took out. It’s not unusual to likewise have to have a few of your lymph glands withdrew. Some of the times dependant on your tumour, the sizing of it and its position your treatment may be requiring surgery to take out the entire breast. All these treatments will involve surgical operation and may be accompanied with radiation. Your physician will be capable to tell you which surgical operation will be most beneficial for you and for your condition.
Afterward operation you might have to go through with hormone therapy and chemotherapy. You may as well have to get radiotherapy dependant on your condition. If you bear inflammatory breast cancer your treatment may be among the following: radiotherapy, hormonal therapy and you may likewise have to have chemotherapy as a treatment. Or you may have to have a combining of all these cases of therapy. It will hinge on what you physician believes is most beneficial for you and treating your breast cancer. Your physician will decide your treatment choices and will have you understand what may be the most beneficial treatment alternative for you. Treating your breast cancer will count on various factors such as the location and stage of your cancer, your age and health.